- For EVELYN SHERMAN who is having back surgery today.
- For JOAN SEXTON who is recovering from a fall and several cracked ribs.
- For ROBERT TODD, friend of the Rausch family who is having heart issues, pneumonia, and stomach issues following a simple outpatient procedure.
- For MATT ESKEW, former preschool dad, who is dealing with a return of his cancer.
- For CADEN LEESMAN, former preschooler, who is dealing with cancer
- For the SALE OF LISA RAUSCH'S MOTHER'S (BETTY SUTOR'S) house. That a good buyer comes to them so that they can be out from under the burden.
- For those on the EAST COAST AND IN CHINA who are both dealing with the effects of a devastating hurricane, loss of homes and property and even loss of life.
- Update on RALPH VAN HORN… he is not able to have his bypass surgery today due to a large hematoma (bruise and pooling of blood) after his heart catheterization.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10