1. The Pregnancy Options Center is in need of Table Hosts for their Annual Banquet on Thursday, March 21. Below are the duties:
- Come to a prayer meeting with dessert on Tuesday, February 5 at St. John's, at 6:30pm to understand more about what a table host does.
- Get seven people who are in support of our Pregnancy Option Center to come to the banquet, and sit at your table. They will be asked to pledge to donate to this very worthy cause.
- Be the host of your table that evening. Make sure everyone has everything they need, feels welcome and takes care of things that evening.
If you are willing to be a table host, or have questions about it, please reply to this email.
2. Warren County Literacy Inc has begun its bookcase campaign for 2019. We are in need of bookcase sponsors. It is $50 to sponsor a bookcase for one child. If you'd like to be a sponsor, simply write a check out to Warren County Literacy Inc., or you can give cash, and bring it to me at church. Don't put it in the offering plate. Give it directly to me. The awards ceremony where the kids receive their bookcases is in April, and if you are a donor you will be invited to attend.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10