Alright folks, here's the deal:
It sounds like a short ice storm is almost a certainty for tomorrow around church time. It is supposed to start around 10 or 10:30. So here's my plan.
1. Saturday, 5pm worship as usual. If you wanna make sure to make it to church, this is your best bet.
2. Sunday, 8:30 worship as usual.
3. Sunday school and adult Bible class at 9:45 is CANCELED.
4. If the storm hasn't started after our early service we'll work on taking down Christmas decorations.
5. If the storm isn't as bad as they have predicted and there is no ice, we'll have 11am service. If it is, we'll cancel it at that time.
Call or text me at 359-1061 or reply to this email if you have questions or concerns.