Confession Time: This is mostly for my benefit to keep me accountable.
The last time I really weighed myself was the Friday before Thanksgiving, November 17. On that day, I weighed right at 300lbs. I started at 340, so I had lost 40lbs by that date. I got tired of weighing myself, because I was getting frustrated with it. Anyway, I weighed myself for the first time since then today, and I have gained 7 lbs. Needless to say I was quite ticked and disappointed in myself. Only 33 lbs lost over all is very disappointing and frustrating to say the least.
I only have myself to blame. I have been exercising like a mad man. Anyone who's been at the gym can attest to that along with my family, but I've also been eating like a mad man. I haven't been keeping track of what I put in my mouth, and my biggest downfall is eating after supper. I thought my very tough exercise routine would counteract it, but it hasn't.
Anyway, here's the deal folks. I'm still striving to be down 50lbs. by the end of the year. But I need your help.
1. Pray for me, especially pray that I stay away from food and temptation to eat at night.
2. If you see me with food in my hand anywhere besides a regular meal slap it out of my hand or me upside the head. That'll get my attention.
3. Keep me accountable when you see me or talk to me. I need constant accountability.
My goal weight is still 240 and I'm bound and determined to make it.
Here's the promises I'm making today.
1. I'm going to keep a food journal, writing down everything I eat.
2. I will stay under 2000 calories every day.
3. I will not eat after supper.
If you pledged money to support my causes, you can give whatever you see fit, whenever you see fit. But please know that I will do everything I can to get down the 100lbs by Easter, April 1, 2018 so help me God!
Thanks for reading all the way to the end! Jesus loves you and so do I!
Sent from Mail for Windows 10