Here's some things to know for the meeting:
1. Kent Jacobsmeyer has 2 master plans to present and discuss the potential course of action and timeline in moving forward.
2. Elmer Wind will not be attending Thursday's meeting, I believe we need to make some decisions independent of his guidance to make sure we are going in the correct direction.
3. Kent is excited about the master plans that we have been given to look at, if we need an additional meeting with Elmer he would be available next week.
4. Here is the basic timeline if this works;
· Meeting this Thursday night, present plans, if we are in agreement with the direction we need to make recommendations, and get it on the agenda for the voter's meeting.
· Once the church accepts the master plan, we would hand the responsibility over to the building committee to start looking for an architect to work with.
JJ Kane Auctioneers